Twice monthly e-newsletter covers:
• simple, effective ways to market yourself and your book
Guarantee: If you are unsatisfied, you can unsubscribe at the bottom of any issue.
Irresistible Book Design for Self-PublishersYou've spent countless hours perfecting your manuscript. Let the rest of the book publishing process be easy!
I'm Jennifer Omner, owner of ALL Publications and an award-winning book designer, serving as a guide through the book publishing maze. After your book has been professionally edited, I offer the following services.
• Interior book design: making the pages of your book look pleasing to read and formatting the file correctly for offset printing presses or print on demand. I follow the rules in The Chicago Manual of Style to ensure a quality, professional product.
• Cover design: making your book cover shine above the competition so it's the one purchased. Take advantage of my marketing background here.
• E-book design: creating Kindle and ePub files so your book can be read on Kindles, Nooks, iPads, iPhones, and other e-readers.
• Book publishing numbers: helping you obtain the appropriate numbers for your book including ISBN, bar code, and Library of Congress Control Number. Please visit my Resources page and see the links under Book Publishing Numbers.
• Book printing: ensuring the files of your book comply with printer's specifications and meet prepress standards. Matching your specific book with a compatible, quality book printer and coordinating the process through delivery to you. Or recommending sources if your print run is under 500 books. If you are planning to use Lightning Source or CreateSpace, I know their file specifications.
• Marketing material for authors: designing business cards, bookmarks, and postcards to promote your book.
• Marketing tips: enter your email address in the box above to receive my free, twice monthly e-newsletter full of publishing industry news.
Please take a look around my site and contact me regarding your project. I look forward to hearing from you!
Current Book Tip
An International Standard Book Number (ISBN) is a publishing industry tracking number. You must have a unique ISBN for each format of your book: paperback, hardcover, e-book, etc. I recommend buying a block of 10 for $250 because one number costs $125. For more information and to purchase, click here.
Award-winning Book Designer Available to
Design Your Book
I designed the interior and co-created the cover design of Michael Hagedorn's Post-Dated: The Schooling of an Irreverent Bonsai Monk. The book won first place in the 2009 Publishers Association of the West Book Design Awards recognizing superior design and outstanding production quality.
Learn why you would want a PDF file or an ePUB file in this 3 1/2 minute demonstration.
In less than 3 minutes you can learn about the mysterious world of interior page design for printed books.